Mario Boat Bonanza 2 Mario Boat Bonanza 2

re: w00t

wooo 239, got kinda hard there :P impecible resemblence to the first one, of which I also reviewed, and therefore shall not describe this one in detail because I have already done it for your first one that has a impecible resemblence to this one, and so on, and so forth

NOT BAD

Super Mario Boat Bonanza Super Mario Boat Bonanza

w00t

yay 148. Good game. Twas fun n stuffnezz. yeah. oh, and just cuz I can, "not bad" :P

Flash RPG Maker v0.1 Flash RPG Maker v0.1

Meh...

Twaz alright. Nothing compared to the almighty 1337ness of RPG maker 2000, but, lol, if somebody can find that anymore let me know, I mean I have it, just I'm curious. Well, if I were you I wouldn't stray from the anime characters and customization is the key. So W00T 1337 PWN moving on.

Daily Day - HopStar! Daily Day - HopStar!

WOOT

Yeah, it shwuz good, nice thing to entertain yourself with for awhile

Craziz Star Man WTF
PWN
OMG

Sex Bunny Sim Sex Bunny Sim

WOOT

This game ROXXORZ, I love all of teh sex kitten games, but *ahem* personally I like cat girlz better =P, but woot on u

P.S. what game is the previous review talking about??? (imagin it as this game, crazy perverted bastard)

RaidenX RaidenX

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

You get like a billion kudos. But there is yet to be a space shooting game that can best me. It wasn't really a challange at all until lvl 5. But great job. It must have sucked programing the entire thing. And the last boss was fun... ..... ..... ...... .......

I beat it untouched and no bombs used =P

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Ahhhhh!!!

My head is going to explode!!! I hate pop ups so much... ...ahh!!!
I liked it, although it should make shot gun sounds and blood spurts when you kill the pop ups :P

Earth Defender DELUXE! Earth Defender DELUXE!

Too hard

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and think it deserves to be on newgrounds, its too hard.

DaS2004 responds:

please explain how, and ill get right on to fixing it.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

KICK ASS, but it could be improved

This game is TIGHT! The graphics were really good and went smoothly. The songs you can make are kind of limited, but you can work around that. If there was an upgrade, I'd put more music in it.